Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the site!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page, please do not continue to use the site.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person logging into this website and complying with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect to the provision of the Company’s stated services/products. The singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, the Site and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Site. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from the Site for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
Sections of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. The Site does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of the Site, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, the Site shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
The Site reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
You grant the Site a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlink to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive;
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of [Your Company Name]; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to [Your Company Name]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services